What we offer:
- Assisting you with course/elective selection to help you meet program requirements & medical school prerequisites
- Teaching you essential study techniques to maximize your GPA
- Providing tips on how to start building positive relationships with your professors to earn strong letters of recommendation later on
- Guidance on selecting high-yield extracurricular and volunteers activities to best showcase your personal skills to admission's committee's
- Guidance on building clinical and shadowing experience
- Advising you on what admission's committee's are looking for
- Helping you identify and apply for merit-based scholarships
- Up to (3) edits/revisions for scholarship applications and personal essays
Please note that our services are not limited to those listed above. We will work together to ensure that your unique needs are met.
This package includes a combined total of 120 minutes of service. Please be advised that not all minutes need to be used at once. Minutes are measured by the amount of time it takes for us to meet your personalized needs. This could include doing in-depth research on your behalf, compiling helpful resources, and creating customized academic plans. You will be updated with the number of minutes you have remaining at each point of contact.